Most popular searches
Paxil by Paxil
|Regular price:||90.00 EUR|
|Contents:||10 tabs 30 mg|
|Description:||Paxil is an agent in a newer class of antidepressant medication known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). Depression and anxiety disorders might be caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. One of these chemicals is serotonin, which helps send electrical signals from one nerve cell to another. In the process, serotonin is released from one nerve cell (the sender) and travels to the next (the receiver), where it is either absorbed or returns back to the original sender cell.|
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: skin rash or hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Contact your doctor promptly if you have any of the following side effects, especially if they are new symptoms or if they get worse: mood changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, irritability, agitation, aggressiveness, severe restlessness, mania (mental and/or physical hyperactivity), thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- seizure (convulsions);
- tremors, shivering, muscle stiffness or twitching;
- problems with balance or coordination;
- agitation, confusion, sweating, fast heartbeat; or
- easy bruising or bleeding (such as a nosebleed).
Less serious Paxil side effects may include:
- feeling nervous, restless, or unable to sit still;
- drowsiness, dizziness, weakness;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- nausea, constipation, loss of appetite;
- weight changes;
- decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm; or
- dry mouth, yawning, or ringing in your ears.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.